Reactiv8 Sports & Remedial Massage
REACTIV8 are Altonville based sports and remedial massage specialists.
Shane Hill – 49 years old, husband to Cassie, father to Tom, Alicia and Zali, pet father to Kash (Rhodesian Ridgeback), Bigalow (Rescue Thoroughbred), Rosie and Blondie (Chooks).
Jobs; a carpenter, oil press operator, concreter, business manager, construction scheduler, lifeguard, cabinet maker, consultant and of course a remedial massage therapist.
Interests; surfing, soccer, rugby, running, rowing, surf life saving, swimming, golf, tennis, cycling, yoga, and most recently functional range conditioning.
- Australia Surf Life Saving Title – Masters Surfboat, 10k, 21k, 42k, 50k runs, Ocean Swims
- Founding member of New Brighton Boardriders Club
- 5 x Samson Fitness Challenge participant (1 title and multiple placings)
- Junior Rugby Coach
- Swim Teacher/Coach
- 15 years Active Service and past Executive Member Ballina SLS
- Cert IV Health / Massage (1996)
- Diploma Remedial Massage (2020)
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Specialist (2020)
My reason WHY is simple; my life is better when I rise early, move well, eat plants, abstain from alcohol, prioritise family, respect others, laugh loudly, act the ‘goat’, embrace the cold, breathe consciously, retire early, limit technology, nurture animals, avoid shoes and help others with their health. Collectively combining to progress my purpose in life; TO LIVE AS MY NATURAL SELF.
49 years of life has taught me a few things. None more true than the fact that ‘life is difficult’! Since coming to understand my life’s purpose I have learnt to accept life’s difficulties and to welcome opportunities for discomfort, both physically and mentally. As a result I now live with a consciousness, a gratitude, and a compassion for everything ‘of’ Nature. I have learnt that humans are not just a part of nature WE ARE NATURE!
Book your Alstonville remedial massage online.